Avoiding Cost overruns in your Web Development Project
Chapter 1: What could possibly go wrong?
This is so exciting! You’ve just hired a new developer to build your website. You interviewed multiple companies, you checked their references, and you are confident that you’ve picked the best one. It’s all smooth sailing from here, what could possibly go wrong?
Well, unfortunately, the answer is “everything”. Just like any relationship that starts with good intentions, good rapport, and enthusiasm, your relationship with your web developer needs to be managed properly to succeed.
Download our 9 page document that will help you navigate these nebulous waters more easily.
You will learn:
- What to look for in a Web Developer
- How to best structure a Web Project
- What to pay attention to during each phase of the Web Development project
- How to set the important expectations–such as Deadlines.
- How to properly plan your project